A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Mohamedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Mohamedy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Mohamedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamedy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Mohamedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohamedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imran A. Mohamedy practice?
Dr. Imran Mohamedy practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.