A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Mohamedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Mohamedy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Mohamedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamedy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Mohamedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Arif Mohamedy MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran A. Mohamedy practice?
- Dr. Imran Mohamedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imran Mohamedy practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.