Learn more about Dr. Imran Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Mohiuddin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Taj Mohiuddin MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Imran T. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Imran Mohiuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Mohiuddin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.