A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Mohiuddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Taj Mohiuddin MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Imran T. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Imran Mohiuddin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Imran Mohiuddin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Richmond, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.