A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Mohiuddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohiuddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imran T. Mohiuddin practice?
Dr. Imran Mohiuddin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, TX and Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.