Dr. Imran Mohiuddin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Imran Mohiuddin?

July 20th, 2012

If time is not important

Dr. Mohiuddin was two hours late for a scheduled first of the day surgery. He neglected to tell us after admitting us to the hospital that he visits after 5. We were waiting all day not knowing when he was coming to release me. Everytime we go to his office there are not enough chairs for patients to sit in and the receptionists don't know how to pull chairs from the other areas to help these patients. Our wait each time we went was two hours.

May 12th, 2011

Couldnt have asked for a better doctor!

I am so grateful for having had Dr. Mohiuddin conduct my recent surgery. His level of expertise, professionalism, attentiveness and consideration were exemplary. He saved my life and for that I am forever grateful to this man. I would recommend him for my own family members without a seconds hesitation.

December 14th, 2010

Very Poor communication

I was the first patient for surgery and he was 90 minutes late. When kept in the hospital overnight, he refused to answer pages and telephone calls to release me which involved the patient/hospital mediator to help get me home. He failed to communicate the side effects of the surgery and the fact he visited hospitals after office hours. We only saw him once after the nurses and hospital administrators and myself called his office. I hope his mother receives better care than this. He did perform the surgery with no complications.

November 10th, 2016