Dr. Imran Nasir Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Imran Nasir?

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Doctor Nasir was my favorite, very easy to talk to and listened to what you said. Never rushed you in and out the door. Very concerned about his patients. Now on the hunt for a new doctor since he is no longer seeing patients and has took a new position. Miss you Dr Nasir!!

Dr Nasir

Posted on January 29th, 2015

A nice person. He is willing to work with you on your health needs. Sometimes over reacts with your illness. It takes about 2 weeks to get an appointment. His nurse does a poor job returning your calls in a timely manner. Sometimes you have to threating his office staff to get referrals or get refills on prescriptions. It can be very stressful to get stuff done over there.

No longer a nightmare to see doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Does not have you come in for unnessary appointments to line his pockets with insurance money or co-pays. Did not second guess my symptoms. Very nice and easy to talk to. Did not ask me to come in when I needed a perscription refill (which is always a hassel,no matter who the doctor is).Great doctor!

A rare find...

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Dr. Nasir is genuinely interested in you and your situation. He's personable, easy-going, humorous and he takes the anxiety out of going to see the doctor. He makes sure you understand your treatment plan and doesn't talk a lot of medical mumbo-jumbo just because he's a doctor. He also spends time with you and thinks about how the cost of medication affects your pocket. A very good doctor in my opinion - the medical field needs more like him!

Going to Doctor no longer something to hate

Posted on October 13th, 2011

I had been seeing another doctor for a long time. One I never felt comfortable taking to for fear of him comments back at me. This was such a different experience for me seeing Dr. Nasir the first time. He spent a good deal of time getting to know me, my daily lifestyle and routine which I felt went so far above and beyond what one normally gets on an office visit but essential for understanding ones health conditions and concerns. I personally have several serious conditions I see a doctor for including cornary artery disease and I am a diabetic. I feel evry comfortable with his approach and he saved me money by using generic drugs and giving me discount cards that lower my co-pays. I would comfortably say if you are looking for a caring doctor you should give him a try! You have a lot to gain in my opinion under his care. I'd also say if you concerned about wait time it likely is because he is giving all his patients the time they need. Good things come to those who wait.

Really awesome doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2011

Dr. Nasir is my favorite. He is without a doubt the best at Southend Med Clinic.

Posted on August 14th, 2010

This guy is awesome. Unfortunately he moved away from me and is no longer my doc.

Awesome Doc

Posted on January 12th, 2010

I originally went to see Dr. Nasir because I couldn't get into to see Dr. E. I was pleasantly surprised. He is very thorough and follows up with my visits. He has diagnosed something with me that many other doctors have missed. He also takes in consideration of the cost of medication and will do his best to prescribe the generics off the Walmart or Kroger $4 dollar list if there is something that will work. My last doctor only prescribed Norvasc and refused to change it when I lost my insurance. I am now on another drug and am doing great.

Dr Nasir is Great

Posted on July 15th, 2009

Dr Nasir is a wonderful physician who makes you feel comfortable. I would reccommend him to anyone seeking a new Dr.

Former Patient in Indianapolis

Posted on February 16th, 2009

Having been Dr. Nasir's patient at his practice in Beech Grove, I can rate him on numbers 4-7 (the first 3, I do not know as they involve his current staff). I do know I was sad he left Indianapolis!

Posted on May 18th, 2017