Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imran Nathani
Dr. Imran Nathani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tomball, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nathani is affiliated with Tomball Regional Medical Center, Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Nathani has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Imran Nathani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Imran Nathani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.
Dr. Muhammad Irfan
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, General Practice
Tomball, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Mustafa Naeem
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Tomball, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Shujauddin Bhuriwala
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Tomball, TX 0 mi30