Dr. Imran Nathani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Imran Nathani?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Imran Nathani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016

Dr. Imran Nathani is an excellent doctor, every time my mother goes in for her medical visits the staff is very courteous and very efficient. Dr. Imran is very professional and easy to understand he allow us to ask questions and to he explains the situation thoroughly. Dr. Imran is a dedicated professional with a passion to help his patients and others. I moved from California 9 years ago, got established met with Dr. Imran for my medical conditions and have kept him as my Primary Care Physician. I have not and will not ever change doctors, due to him.

February 15th, 2016

Incredible

He answers my questions very well and does not leave me until I am completely satisfied with his answers. He's a very competent doctor and I would recommend that you go to him.

January 29th, 2016

they change employees every other month. He spends more time on his phone then taking care of his patients

January 25th, 2016

Dr. Nathani and staff are courteous and good at what they do. What more does a patient need?

January 13th, 2016

great

very caring and professional doctor.

October 26th, 2015

Unorganized and disfunctional

This Dr office is ridiculous and they change employees every other month or so. He spends more time with his own kind of people but rushes through appointments. Money hungry

July 22nd, 2013

I had C diff and it is nasty. I was in the hospital twice with it. I found Doctor Nathani to be caring, and knew exactly what was going on and how to treat me. I was very happy with him. He came by my room daily and informed me what was going on and what to expect.

August 20th, 2012

Very satisfied

I have had no significant problems with Dr. Nathani in the 9 years I have been seeing him. I have found him to be caring and conscientious in my medical care. I did have an early problem with his meeting with me at the appointment time. Once I explained that my time was as valuable as his, and that I would never wait more than 45 minutes beyond the scheduled time, he has been consistently available within 30 minutes of the scheduled appointment.

January 6th, 2012

This so called "doctor" gives a whole new meaning to the word CLUELESS! His only concern is the money, not the patient...

February 14th, 2011

Unbelievably inaccessible and incompetent office staff

This doctor is not accessible to his patients. He is very hard to contact. His office staff excels at nothing. They put you on eternal hold when you call and proceed to ignore any request you placed with the office (like needing refills). Nothing we have needed has been done well by the office staff. Unbelievable! Don't go here unless you want to turn into a petrified patient waiting for help.

June 25th, 2010

No bedside manner & wrong medication given

I had an appt. with Dr. Nathani. He has absolutely no bedside manner. Not a smile, no empathy, nothing. I was determined not to go back but then I remembered he was the doctor who gave my mom the wrong dosage on her blood pressure medication when switching from one to another. One night she screamed out, "I'm dying, I'm dying", I called the ambulance and the EMT stated that the new medication was the wrong dosage as compared to the old med. My mom told him and he did say sorry. Yeah, thanks for the apology. What if she had died?

February 26th, 2017