A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Omar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Omar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Omar graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Omar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Omar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Imran Omar practice?
- Dr. Imran Omar has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Omar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.