A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Khaliq Patel MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Imran Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imran Patel practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Internists.