A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Qayyum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Qayyum, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayyum graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qayyum has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qayyum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imran Qayyum practice?
Dr. Imran Qayyum practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.