A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Qayyum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Qayyum, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayyum graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qayyum has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Qayyum BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran Qayyum practice?
- Dr. Imran Qayyum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imran Qayyum practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.