A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Khawaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Khawaja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khawaja graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khawaja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khawaja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imran R. Khawaja practice?
Dr. Imran Khawaja practices Internal Medicine near Pierre, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Pierre Internists.