Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imran Samnani
Dr. Imran Samnani, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lake City, FL, with other offices in Gainesville, FL and Gainesville, FL (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Samnani is affiliated with Lake City VA Medical Center, Shands at AGH and Munroe Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Imran Samnani has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Imran Samnani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake City, FL.
Dr. Andrea Findlater
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lake City, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Michael Aninyei
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lake City, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Mary Aplin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Lake City, FL 0.01 mi33