A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Shafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shafi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Shafi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Shafi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Imran Shafi practice?
- Dr. Imran Shafi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imran Shafi practices Psychiatry near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Ontario Psychiatrists.