A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Shahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Shahab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahab
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Shahab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Shahab, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahab graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Shahab has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Shahab BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Imran Shahab practice?
- Dr. Imran Shahab has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Shahab practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pathologists.