A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Sharief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Sharief is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharief
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharief Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Sharief, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharief graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sharief has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Sharief MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran Sharief practice?
- Dr. Imran Sharief has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Sharief practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists, San Bernardino Pulmonologists, San Bernardino Critical Care Practitioners, and San Bernardino Sleep Medicine Doctors.