A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Sharief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Sharief, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharief graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sharief has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Sharief MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran Sharief practice?
- Dr. Imran Sharief has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imran Sharief practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Pulmonologists, Orange Critical Care Practitioners, and Orange Sleep Medicine Doctors.