A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Sharief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharief
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sharief Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Sharief, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharief graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sharief has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Sharief MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran Sharief practice?
- Dr. Imran Sharief has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imran Sharief practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Pulmonologists, Orange Critical Care Practitioners, and Orange Sleep Medicine Doctors.