A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Zaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Zaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Zaffer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaffer graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zaffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran DR Zaffer MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Imran D. Zaffer practice?
- Dr. Imran Zaffer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Imran Zaffer practices Gastroenterology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cedarhurst, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Huntington Gastroenterologists.