Dr. Imran Zaffer MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Huntington, NY

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2016
I have had problems with stomach doctors before, but this one is working out pretty good for me. I told my sister to go see him also, and she liked him too.

December 23rd, 2015
I liked this doctor and his direct but friendly approach to the problem. I'm giving him 5 stars.

November 9th, 2015
I brought my mother to Dr. Zaffer's office. She is a difficult patient (even I can say this), but the staff were very helpful and kind to her and Dr. Zaffer handled her very well. I would definitely recommend him.

October 20th, 2015
He is an outstanding doctor, who is concerned about every aspect of your health, not just gastroenterology. He will communicate with your other doctors to ensure your care is coordinated. He found the cause of severe pain which was ignored by another doctor, and the result could have been catastrophic. He is outstanding!

September 10th, 2015
Dr. Zaffer
I recently had a problem and need to see a grastroenterologist pretty quickly. Someone suggested Dr. Zaffer and it was a good suggestion. He saw me right away ( although I had to wait till he got back from the hospital, but that was ok.) He did a very good job and his staff were very nice to me also. I'm definitely staying with him now.

July 17th, 2015
I had a colonoscopy at Dr. Zaffer's office last week and everything went very well. I particularly like the fact that the anesthesiologists he uses are the regular anesthesiologists from the operating room at Huntington Hospital. This is like having military pilots take a break to fly commercial aircraft.

July 15th, 2015
very reassuring doctor in a very calm and relaxed office setting. I would definitely recommend him

July 24th, 2014
I sat in the waiting area for 45 minutes while a luncheon was going on in the back( I could hear it). Then the receptionist finally brought me to an examination room and told me to take all my clothes off and put on the hospital garment opened in the back. I did so. I sat there for another 45 minutes while the luncheon went on and heard all the conversations, especially this big mouth nurse who wouldn't shut up about her daughter. Finally the big mouth nurse came in and asked me some questions and I was wheeled into the room where the colonostopy would take place. I was knocked out and the doctor said I had a very small pollip when I woke up. I said Oh really and he showed me the picture of it in a hurry and annoyingly. The nurse and receptionist were giggling when I woke up and every time they looked at me they giggled. I thought, the happened while I was knocked out. Overall the staff and doctor were very rude. I will never go back there again.

January 25th, 2014
Will be bringing my whole family!
I was referred to this office as an emergency from my primary care physician. I was in a lot of pain. The office staff quickly gave me an appointment and I was seen the same day. This is UNHEARD of from a specialist and I expected to wait at least a week. The nurse explained the procedure to me in detail and I felt very comfortable being treated by this office. The office manager/receptionist was very kind and caring and intimately involved in the patient care which is a wonderful change of pace. I usually dread dealing with my insurance because of my high deductible but even that was handled professionally and with concern. I didn't feel like just an way to make money. I am very pleased and will be bringing my entire family to see Dr. Zaffer. I am so glad I found this office.

January 23rd, 2014
Feel much better
Thankyou Dr Zaffer for the correct diagnosis and prompt treatment.Ahh feel so much better!

January 22nd, 2014
Highly Recommend
Dr. Zaffer as well as his staff are very courteous. He spends time explaining everything in detail. His diagnosis is always accurate. The office setting is very soothing.

January 21st, 2014
Extremely passionate, knowledgeable, and sincere, Dr. Zaffer has continuously proven how seriously he takes the health of each of his patients. Relentlessly striving to improve a patient's well-being, Dr. Zaffer has made me realize the importance of prioritizing my health before anything else. The care and attention I have received in Dr. Zaffer's office is incomparable to any other doctors I have known. Not only are my appointments thorough and informative, but the staff is accommodating, understanding, and very flexible when it comes to scheduling. While waiting to be seen, the length is short (10-15 minutes) and pleasant due to the fact that the office is peaceful, serene, and relaxing. Highly recommended.