A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imre Kocsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imre Kocsis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocsis graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kocsis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imre Jeno Kocsis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imre J. Kocsis practice?
- Dr. Imre Kocsis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imre Kocsis practices Family Medicine near Benbrook, TX.
Additional practice locations include: River Oaks, TX and Fort Worth, TX.