A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imre Kocsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imre Kocsis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kocsis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kocsis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocsis graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kocsis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imre Jeno Kocsis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imre J. Kocsis practice?
- Dr. Imre Kocsis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Imre Kocsis practices Family Medicine near River Oaks, TX.