A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imre Noth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imre Noth is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noth
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imre Noth, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Noth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Noth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imre Noth MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Imre Noth practice?
- Dr. Imre Noth has 1 office location.
Dr. Imre Noth practices Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pulmonologists.