Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi
Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Qureshi is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Orlando Health Inc. Dr. Qureshi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Arlene Palazzolo
Orlando, FL 0.60 mi39
Dr. Junaid Syed
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Orlando, FL 0.78 mi18
Dr. Parvin Chowdhury
Orlando, FL 1.40 mi19