A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Internists, Lehigh Acres Pulmonologists, and Lehigh Acres Sleep Medicine Doctors.