A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Intrinsic Sleep Disorders
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Blastoma)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Pulmonologists, and Fort Myers Sleep Medicine Doctors.