A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros.
Dr. Ahmad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.