A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- Valley View Regional Hospital, Ada, Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ada, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Konawa, OK.
See Ada Internists, Ada Critical Care Practitioners, and Ada Pulmonologists.