A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- Valley View Regional Hospital, Ada, Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ada, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Konawa, OK.
See Ada Internists, Ada Critical Care Practitioners, and Ada Pulmonologists.