A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhary graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Choudhary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz A Choudhary BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz A. Choudhary practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Infectious Disease Doctors.