Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary
Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with another office in Alexandria, VA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Choudhary is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Mt Vernon Hospital and Potomac Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Imtiaz Choudhary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, VA 0.19 mi28
Dr. Denise Hurst
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, VA 0.26 mi22
Alexandria, VA 0.33 mi28