A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry, Cardiologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhry
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhry graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz H Chowdhry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz H. Chowdhry practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.