A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhry graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Husain Chowdhry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz H. Chowdhry practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Imtiaz Chowdhry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.