Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamid
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Hamid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hamid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Hamid MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz Hamid practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Hamid has 1 office location.
Dr. Imtiaz Hamid practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Homewood, IL.
See Homewood Internists and Homewood Cardiologists.