A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Hamid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hamid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Hamid MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz Hamid practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Hamid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Hamid practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Homewood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Harvey, IL.
See Homewood Internists and Homewood Cardiologists.