A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Chaudhry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chaudhry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz M Chaudhry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz M. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Chaudhry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Chaudhry practices Ophthalmology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and McAllen, TX.
See Trenton Ophthalmologists.