A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Akram Malik MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Imtiaz Malik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Hematologists, and Merced Oncologists.