A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Akram Malik MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Malik has 9 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Malik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Pomona Internists, Pomona Hematologists, and Pomona Oncologists.