A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz A. Malik practice?
Dr. Imtiaz Malik practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Claremont, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Merced Internists, Merced Hematologists, Merced Oncologists, and Merced Pathologists.