A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehkri graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Mehkri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- McAllen Hospitals LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad Mehkri MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz A. Mehkri practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.