A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehkri
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mehkri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehkri graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehkri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz A Mehkri MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz A. Mehkri practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri has 1 office location.
Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.