Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Imtiaz Mehkri?

October 8th, 2013

Longtime Patient Leaving Dr. Mehkri

My daughter has seen Dr. Mehkri since she was 4 years old. She is now 9 years old. We have to set-up appointments 3months in advance. The wait in the office is very long - sometimes 2-3hours with an appointment. The Dr. has cancelled appointments a couple of times and we had to reschedule. The Dr himself is very knowledgeable; however, the visit is extremely short (5min max). I understand we are not the only patients, but to wait hours and to be seen for a few minutes is a slap in the face. My child is a little "full" but by no means obese or fat. He constantly says that a diet/weight loss program is needed to prevent diabetes. I understand that diabetes can affect vision. I do not agree that he calls a child overweight year after year (in front of them). Again, as a medical doctor - diagnosing and prescription glasses - no complaints. As a person, Dr. Mehkri has no tact.

May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mehkri--an all-around good doctor

He was always very courteous and caring, but in a professional way. He let me know exactly what I was supposed to do and why. He knew at what point I needed to see a specialist and why, and he kept in close contact with the other doctor's office about my progress, then had me return to him later to see if there was any change that needed attention. I appreciate his frankness and honesty; he made me feel that he really, thoroughly knew what he was doing, and wanted to do that which was best for me.

May 11th, 2017