A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imtiaz Lewis Qureshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Imtiaz L. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imtiaz Qureshi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Cupertino, CA.
See Mountain View Radiologists.