Dr. Imtiazuddin Siddiqui MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 29th, 2016
Horrible! Excessive wait times as the Dr is rarely on time. Patients are forced to wait in the hall outside the office. Never returns phone calls as i have been trying for weeks.

October 18th, 2016
Son of one of his patients at Chilton Hospital
I left numerous messages for this doctor from from 10/6 - 10/10 regarding the care of my mother at Chilton Hospital. I was seeking information about the status of her care and his recommendation for future care. I was told that someone would call me back. Nobody ever called, not even from his office staff.

December 3rd, 2015
Don't go
He's a quack. Doesn't know what he's doing and he continues to double doses of medications that you don't need, but won't prescribe you the ones you do need. Do not go to him he shouldn't have a license to do this

October 28th, 2015
I have Bipolar and it was my first experience with medication and it really turned me off, which is not good for someone with my illness. They overmedicated and made me wait for every appointment for more than three hours. Now I have a doctor I'm really happy with who is the opposite.

March 20th, 2015
Never on time. Even if you have the his first appointment he is late. Usually very late -- Not 10 or 15 minutes -- arriving at the office. That backs up the whole day.

September 19th, 2014
WORST DOCTOR EVER
THIS DOCTOR IS THE WORST DOCTORS OFFICE IVE EVER BEEN TO. THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONES OR CALL BACK. HOW DO YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WHEN NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE ? I AM.FINDING A NEW DOCTOR AND NEVER GOING BACK HERE AGAIN. DONT EVEN THINK THEY KNOW THEIR PRACTICE..HE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOURE LYING WHEN YOU TELL HIM WHATS WRONG. WORST DOCTOR EVER.

January 26th, 2012
Scam
He and his wife have a nice little scam going on she sees you at the hospital and refers you to his care at another facility. Oh and works way to many jobs.

May 13th, 2011
Don't waste your time...
I've been a patient of her's for almost a year. She's always late arriving and most of my waits were 45 mins. or longer. Office staff is very impersonal and rude. I'm looking for another psychiatrist as I'm tired of the waiting and nasty treatment.