A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In-Kook Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. In-Kook Chung, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In-Kook Kook Chung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. In-Kook K. Chung practice?
- Dr. In-Kook Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. In-Kook Chung practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Surgeons.