A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In-Soon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. In-Soon Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hosp, Bristol, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In-Soon Soon Kim MD is a female General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. In-Soon S. Kim practice?
- Dr. In-Soon Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. In-Soon Kim practices General Practice near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Primary Care Doctors.