A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In-Soon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. In-Soon Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hosp, Bristol, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In-Soon Soon Kim MD is a female General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. In-Soon S. Kim practice?
- Dr. In-Soon Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. In-Soon Kim practices General Practice near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville General Practitioners.