A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Jang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In Chae Jang MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. In C. Jang practice?
- Dr. In Jang has 1 office location.
Dr. In Jang practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.