Dr. In Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. In Han?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 16th, 2016

Worst Dr office I have EVER been to! You expect a long wait with a specialist, but not with a primary. I waited (to go over lab results) for 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room before deciding to leave. And it wasn't the first time I had a long wait. On my visit for my yearly physical I waited about 45 minutes in the waiting room and another 20 minutes in the room. hen the physician assitant, Patrick, finally came in, he didn't even introduce himself, he just sat down and went to work. (I had been to the office before but had never seen him) Then when I returned 2 days laer (just to have my PPD test read) I waited 40 minutes for something that took 2 seconds to do! Finally I went for today's visit. This visit was to review the lab work I had done at the first visit and get a simple medical form filled out. My appointment was at 11:30 and I arrived around 11:20. I signed in and happened to notice the person that signed in before me was scheduled at 12. After approx. 30 minutes of waiting, I found out that another patient in the waiting room had already been waiting 1hr and 15 minutes. I was getting anxious, but decided to stay patient. Soon the waiting room was empty, except for me. Which meant that the 12 o'clock patient had already gone back. I knew the hadn't forgotten about me because I had already gone up once to ask about the form I was having filled out. My 2 1/1 year old was with me and she finally had enough and was getting cranky. (After all, we had been waiting 1 1/2 and it was now 1 o'clock and she was starving, as was I). I went up again and stated that I couldn't wait any longer and just wanted me signed paper. The staff said they would have him sign it as soon as he came out of the room he was in. (That's when I learned that he was in with 1 patient and still had 2 in rooms waiting to be seen) About 10 minutes later, when he came out of the room, he stated that he wanted to see me before he filled it out. I told him that I had been waiting for 1 12 hrs and I couldn't wait any longer. Patrick just stared at me without response. I then said "I am hungry and so is my daughter. When will I be seen?" He said "I don't know, I'm doing the best I can" The staff then responded with "She is the last patient to be seen this morning" Which makes no sense since my appointment was at 11:30 and they don't take lunch until 1!!! So apparently appointment times do not matter at all. Finally I asked him to just give me a copy of my blood work and sign the part that stated my PPD was negative. He took the paper and walked off to his office without another word. I finally got the form and my labs and I left. I have never acted that way before and was embarrassed to do so. However, I work in a busy specialist office and our patients don't even wait that long. Especially for a follow up visit! I will never be going back and will be finding a new primary immediately.

April 8th, 2016