A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. In Yoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. In Yoon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Yoon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In Kwang Yoon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. In K. Yoon practice?
- Dr. In Yoon has 8 office locations.
Dr. In Yoon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.