Learn more about Dr. In Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. In Yoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. In Yoon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Korea University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In Kwang Yoon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. In K. Yoon practice?
- Dr. In Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. In Yoon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.