A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. In Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In Sook Kim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. In S. Kim practice?
- Dr. In Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. In Kim practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bremen, GA.
See Bremen Family Physicians and Bremen General Practitioners.