A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In Seo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. In Seo, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seo graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Seo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In Suk Seo MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. In S. Seo practice?
- Dr. In Seo has 1 office location.
Dr. In Seo practices Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.