A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In Seo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. In Seo, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seo graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Seo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. In S. Seo practice?
Dr. In Seo practices Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.