A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. In Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. In Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. In Choi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Seoul National University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Choi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. In Sup Choi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. In S. Choi practice?
- Dr. In Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. In Choi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.