Dr. Ina Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ina Becker?

Posted on March 1st, 2016

A very cold and detached Dr., she always will be stereotyped and biased against her patients, considering them to be crazy no matter how sanely they are presenting themselves.. Will not give the benefit of the doubt to her patients, and will always be supportive of ones' caretakers, regardless of them being right/wrong.. Please avoid this biased woman, and go see someone with more integrity..

Excellent psychiatrist

Posted on December 24th, 2011

I have seen Dr Becker for almost 20 years for extreme anxiety. She has been remarkably helpful and I now have a life worth living. She is also interested in complementary medicine so isn't just a prescriber of traditional drugs. She is a solo practitioner so she does not take insurance which is fine for me. She works with me as a partner and is respectful of my feelings and opinions and is willing to give almost anything that I suggest a try. She has a great sense of humor as well. I travel over 200 miles to see her and I live in a medical Mecca so she must be good. If you want to work collaboratively with a very smart physician who treats you as an equal, I highly recommend Dr. Becker.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Someone recommended me to Dr. Becker. I went to see her after having seen another psychiatrist. She added another medication on to my prescription which helped significantly. After this, things got worse. I canceled one visit so the next time I went she only saw me for ten minutes and then had another patient there but still charged me the full $200. Next, I was having an issue in my life and I told her I was planning on going to India to study yoga. First she asked me what the issue was and when I told her I didn't want to say, she said she wouldn't see me again if I didn't tell her so I did. I asked her to check for me if I could get my medication in India but she wouldn't do it because she didn't think it was a good idea for me to go. She thought I would "get lost." This is what I was paying her for and she refused to help me. I wasn't in India for very long and when I got back, she refused to see me again because I hadn't listened to her advice not to go. In fact, the trip was very important for me.

She's awesome

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Ina is my psychiatrist and I've been visiting her for 2/3 months now and she's the greatest, I feel very comfortable talking to her, she gives me good advise and I really like her. She's the best psychiatrist I've ever had

Posted on June 30th, 2010

I was sent to Dr. Beceker because I have an auto-immune condition that has affected me neurologically. She was great in informing me of some other treatment options outside of psych meds as well as determining what would best help considering my physical issues. Does not take insurance though so could not afford to keep seeing her.

Posted on April 16th, 2009

Dr. Becker has consistently provided all one could ever hope for in a healing and growth professional. She's attentive, practical, respectful, responsive and always helpful. She has a range of approaches to address the needs of the particular individual and his/her particular situation and is not wedded to a "fits-all" approach. All that and a great sense of humor and, as noted, a profound respect for others. I'm so thankful to have had the benefit of her care.

Posted on March 16th, 2009

Dr. Becker is a rare breed of psychiatrist who can integrate psychopharmaceutical meds with talk therapy and meditation and other wholistic modalities for a complete growth and transformation of the patient .

Posted on October 17th, 2017