A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ina Cholst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ina Cholst, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cholst
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cholst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ina Cholst, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Menopause
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholst graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cholst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ina N Cholst MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ina N. Cholst practice?
- Dr. Ina Cholst has 1 office location.
Dr. Ina Cholst practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.