A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ina Cholst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ina Cholst, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ina Cholst, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Menopause
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholst graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cholst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ina Naomi Cholst MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ina N. Cholst practice?
- Dr. Ina Cholst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ina Cholst practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.