A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ina Grundmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ina Grundmann is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grundmann
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Grundmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ina Grundmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grundmann graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Grundmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ina J Grundmann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ina J. Grundmann practice?
- Dr. Ina Grundmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ina Grundmann practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Allentown Family Physicians.