A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ina Grundmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ina Grundmann is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grundmann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ina Grundmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grundmann graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Grundmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ina J Grundmann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ina J. Grundmann practice?
- Dr. Ina Grundmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ina Grundmann practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.