Learn more about Dr. Ina Planas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ina Planas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Planas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Planas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Planas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ina Planas practice?
Dr. Ina Planas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Oncologists, and Fountain Valley Hematologists.