Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ina Planas
Dr. Ina Planas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA, with another office in Newport Beach, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Planas is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ina Planas has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Ina Planas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.
Dr. Thang Nguyen
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Jinjou Lu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Hoang Le
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi16