A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ina Planas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ina Planas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Planas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Planas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ina Planas MD is a female Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ina Planas practice?
- Dr. Ina Planas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ina Planas practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Hematologists and Newport Beach Oncologists.