A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ina Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ina Ratner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ina Ratner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Ratner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ina B. Ratner practice?
Dr. Ina Ratner practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.