A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ina Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ina Rhee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rhee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ina Park Rhee MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ina P. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Ina Rhee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ina Rhee practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.