A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ina Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ina Rhee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rhee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans