Dr. Ina Shamraj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ina Shamraj?

Posted on October 1st, 2013

We love Brighton Pediatrics! Dr Shamraj is a pleasure to see! She never makes us feel hurried in our appointments. She is patient with us and the children when we bring all five in at once! The office staff is always accomodating and friendly when it comes to appointments.

Compasionate and respectful

Posted on July 7th, 2011

She has seen my 6 and 4 year old from birth. The kids like her and so do I. She has never needlessly alerted me. Very easy-going. She was never reactionary. Never put the kids on unnecessary medicine or did extraneous testing. I love that. A lot of my friends have docs that freak them out. Never worried about the little stuff that takes care of itself but, when my daughter had a heart issue, she was very helpful. The cardiologist said that she had a very "good ear". She examined the kids on my lap when they were babies and is very gentle. Once, she even listed to heart and lungs while my son was nursing. (She asked permission first, of course.)

Asthma