Dr. Inad Atassi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Inad Atassi?

August 31st, 2017

Total waste of time!

This doctor is unprofessional, arrogant and without any compassion. Although I was suffering from neurological pain with a few abnormal EMG/NCS and MRIs, he stated on my medical records that I did not have any significant symptoms or signs to make me disabled. Shortly after, I was diagnosis with bilateral carpal & cubital tunnel as well as Fibromyalgia. He attempted to rush me out but when I got upset he decided to take a little more time with me. I’m a disabled veteran who has seen a lot of doctors but this is the Worst Doctor I’ve ever seen.

August 31st, 2016

Worst doctor I ever visited

He is very rude and arrogant. His exam lasted approximately five minutes. Then he left the room to look at my MRI. After 20 minutes he came back and told me in a very curt manner that I have no spine problems and that I should take pain pills and do posture exercises. More than one medical professional told me based on the MRI that I have a series of spinal problems including compression fractures. Furthermore, I have a copy of the MRI report with a series of spinal problems. He was a big waste of time since it took 2 1/2 months from the initial referral to my exam appointment. Thanks for nothing!

August 19th, 2016

Worst Dr. I have ever met

He is definitely arrogant and rude, with no compassion for his patients. He does Not know how to read MRI's ande refuses to read the MRI reports because he is a rip off. Please do not trust this man he is only looking out for his self, and messing with people lives. I would suggest do some rearch about these doctors before hand. He lied on my final report to discredit me and make me look bad.

June 8th, 2016

EXCELLENT

VERY PROFESSIONAL ARROGANT? I DON'T THINK SO , HE TALK STRAIGHT OUT WHAT I NEED AND GIVE ME A CHOICE TO THINK ABOUT IT, HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING IT WAS MY 1ST VISIT AND I TRUSTED HIM RIGHT AWAY.

October 7th, 2015

Love Dr Atassi. He is very prompt in handling medical issues

August 4th, 2015

Not a very good experience. He was arrogant and rushed me out of there. He did nothing to help me. He lied to me,saying he looked at my MRI that clearly stated I had herniated disc, he said was completely normal. He didn't treat me well at all . Very disappointed

August 4th, 2015

February 7th, 2014

Life saver

I'm a patient in Fayetteville, NC, and at the age of 17 I suffered a gunshot to my head at close range. Half of my head was blown off and this man saved my life. I will turn 40 this year, and although it has been a very long and hard road, thanks to this man I was given another chance.I have two sons who are almost grown who would not have been born if not for the talent and skill of this doctor. I will always be very grateful to him as will my family, and he will always be highly recommended!

September 10th, 2013

good doctor

very knowledgeable , great surgeon , would recommend to anyone needing a neurosurgeon !

September 3rd, 2013

So far so good

So far he's been a great dr was referred to him for a cervical radicualpathy and he's been very professional and kind set up MRI took care of pain and hope to get this resolved soon be it surgery or some other route

July 1st, 2013

What a waste of time

One of the worst experiences of my life! Took my history and then discounted it with his arrogance! If you want to be heard...go somewhere else!

October 12th, 2012

Lied

This person wrote things in a report that were TOTALLY FALSE. Off the record he said something totally different.