Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inad Haddad
Dr. Inad Haddad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Adrian, MI, with another office in Adrian, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haddad is affiliated with ProMedica Bixby Medical Center and Emma L Bixby Med Ctr, Adrian, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Inad Haddad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Inad Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Adrian, MI.
Dr. Minnie Martin
Adrian, MI 1.51 mi15
Dr. Darrell Brady
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Adrian, MI 1.51 mi31
Dr. Bhamini Sudhir
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Adrian, MI 1.51 mi13