Dr. Inam Rahman MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

December 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Very professional and excellent Doctor. He always take good care of his patient. Very recommended

June 2nd, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Rahman is a great doctor, kind, courteous, and very attentive to his patients. He is available day or night, as he lives close by, and stays late in the clinic. Not only does he treats the patients well, he also educates them about their medicines and talks about benefits of good diet & exercise & the harms of alcohol & smoking. And when he is not busy, he spends lots of time with his patients, talking stories. He is not only my doctor, he is also my good friend.

December 16th, 2011
Best Family Doctor
Sometimes a person can wait a lifetime and never find a good doctor like Dr. Rahman. My family and I have been blessed having him for four years. My children love him. He has two children himself and takes the time to show that he cares. Once, my son had an accident riding his bike. His nose was bleeding and swollen. It was Sunday morning. Dr. Inam took the time and met us at his office to check my son. It saved me a lot of money not having to go to the hospital emergency for X-rays and etc. Dr. Inam took the time on Sunday morning to help. My wife and I love him. We will always appreciate how much he cares. I would recommend him 100% forever. We live in Waipahu and don't care how far we have to drive to see him. We feel very blessed.

April 24th, 2011
diagnosed my prostate cancer during a routine visit
Dr. Rahman conducted a digital exam of my prostate during a visit for some other reasons. I am most appreciate of his thoroughness as it may have saved my life.

November 15th, 2010
Neverthere
Waiting room is always backed up because Dr. isn't in.HE doesn't honor appointments and walks in when he feels like it. Then rushes everyone through.although I'am a fairly new patient my wait has always been always over an hour because he is never in his office on time. I waited one and a half hours twice before he finally walked into his full office. According to other patients this is the norm for him. Plus making an appointment or getting information by calling his office is almost always impossible .what you get is a recording and can't even leave a message. It would take a miracle of luck to get someone on the phone.I really feel like he doesn't really care about his patients.Never has time to explain,usually because his waiting room is backed up from him being late coming in. I would never refer him to anyone.