Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inbal Cohen
Dr. Inbal Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Neuroradiology and Radiology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Assistant Professor, Radiology and Shands Jacksonville. She speaks English.
Dr. Inbal Cohen has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Inbal Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Arlette Shvartzman
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Susan Snodgrass
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Jamie Ledford
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi9